Ninja Kids Open Play is equal parts fitness, martial arts, gymnastics, parkour, character development and straight up fun! The Ninja mat is open from 4-5 p.m. Monday through Thursday to deliver what today's kids need most - time to run, jump, climb, hang and play with other kids...with good adult supervision.
- Vigorous activity improves health, boosts immune system function, and provides stress relief.
- Skill- and strength-building empowers your kids, makes them feel good about themselves through real accomplishment, and gives them confidence.
- Martial Arts imparts focus, self-discipline and major bully-proofing power.
- Gymnastics and parkour skills are challenging and cool to master, and also really help to program that mind-body connection so vital to living an engaged and fulfilling life
- Christian character development instills those traditional qualities we all want to see in our children, including respect, gratitude, patience, honesty, perseverance, responsibility, self-control, and courage.
During open play, kids find endless ways to tickle the brains, build the body and enrich the spirit. The fitness fun includes running; body weight, strength-building movement; agility-boosting games and more. Kids can try out gymnastics moves like rolls, cartwheels, jumps and spins. Ninja Kids can even try out parkour skills like precision jumping, wall running, quadrupedal movements, vaulting and swinging.
Open play is super-active, and adult intervention is limited to encourage kids to build their social skills to get along well with each other and work cooperatively.
All this awesomeness is free with any Sentinel Unlimited Training membership.